Thursday 12 March 2015

How to start your spring cleaning

The beginnings of my garden. Grow, Arugula. Grow.
It's an adrenaline rush to feel that first hint of warm weather. The heat is already setting into southern Indiana, and I'm ecstatic for my first Hoosier summer.

For some reason the whole ordeal makes me want to throw everything outside and hose it down to wash away the winter muck. Sadly, I have to put on my big girl gloves and do things the "right" way. But I get through spring cleaning with these things:

Better Life cleaning products. I saw them once on Shark Tank and have never looked back. Their floor cleaner smells so good, I honestly feel I look as poised as Cinderella when she mops the floor. Plus, all their products are extremely safe, which is great because my toddler gets into the cabinet under the sink more times than I care to admit and sprays whatever bottle he can get to first. Luckily, it's always this one.

SeedsNOW.com has been so fun to try this year! The $0.99 sampler seeds are perfect for an average-sized garden. They sent some arugula seeds along with my first order, which is something I never thought to try. So far it's in the lead. They have so many fun things to buy. I'm particularly excited about this crazy broccoli.

That's all I've got. That's all I need (not counting snacks and jams, but everyone knows about those). Get ready, folks. Spring is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment